Permits and Fees
For the week of July 1st – July 5th, 2019, we will be unable to issue concealed carry permits due to fingerprinting machine maintenance. We estimate to have this service available on Monday, July 8th. 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please note that the Sheriff’s Office does accept personal checks.
All payments must be made with certified funds, cash, or personal check.
Records Request Fees
- Criminal background check (only includes contact made with MCSO) – $2
- Mug shot – $.25
- Offense report – $.25 per page
- Offense report research fee – $1.50
- Redaction fee – $20 per hour (minimum quarter hour)
- Address search – $20 per hour (minimum quarter hour)
Sex Offender Registration FeesMONDAY – FRIDAY from 8am – 4:30pm
- Initial registration with jurisdiction – $40
- Annual registration with jurisdiction – $20
Concealed Handgun Permit Fees**Concealed Handgun Permits expire after 5 years.**
- New – $80 (Money order in the amount of $52.50 to CBI, money order or cash in the amount of $27.50 to MCSO)
- Renewal – $20 (Money order in the amount of $13 to CBI, money order or cash in the amount of $7 to MCSO)
- Concealed Handgun Permit Applications may be picked up at the front desk of the MCSO or by clicking here