Animal Control

To Report an Animal Issue in Montrose County

If you would like to report an animal control issue, please contact Montrose County Non-Emergency Dispatch at (970) 252-4020.

City of Montrose Animal Control

The City of Montrose Animal Control can be reached at (970) 249-9110.
3383 North Townsend Avenue
Montrose, CO 81401

Search Online

You can search online for stray animals that may be at the shelter at the Montrose Animal Control Stray Animal Search website.



Translate Traducir »